Sunday, January 06, 2008

Back home, with electricity

Just a quick update: We're back home, and we have power, at least for the time being. Lucas is happy, the dog is relieved, and Mr. Trillwing is considerably less tense.

Me, I'm just pissed that I lost a Saturday to the storm, and upset that I had to replace everything in the fridge and freezer. I replaced less than half of what we had, and the bill came to $175. Grrrrrrr. . .

The weather is still pretty sucky, and promises to remain so throughout the week, though I don't anticipate the winds being as bad as they were.

In happier news, while Lucas napped and Mr. Trillwing caught up on his work, I slipped off with a friend to see Juno. Highly recommended. If you like the lead actress and you can deal with the creepy, I also recommend Hard Candy.

No comments: