Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Oh.My.God.

Ends up one of our family friends has a wicked talent for pumpkin carving. As he is a state Republican operative, though, even his jack o' lanterns lean to the right. I wanted to share the latest:



This photo arrived in my inbox with this message from Dave Kline, the pumpkin's illustrious creator:

For those who aren't political junkies, the subject this year is Tom McClintock, who is running for lieutenant governor. (I strongly urge you to vote for him, but if you need more convincing -- or if you just want to see if I came close to making his face look right -- go to www.tommcclintock.com and read up on why you should support him on Nov. 7.)

Happy Halloween!


Thanks, Dave, but I'm still not voting for McClintock. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what to say.