Friday, May 26, 2006

Oh dear

Mr. Trillwing, who has spent the last several weeks watching a few seasons of Star Trek: TNG while he works, will find the results (esp. the top three) of this Star Trek personality quiz especially funny. I'm horrified as a result.

(BTW, I love that "Redshirt" is a possible answer.)

Your results:
You are Beverly Crusher
































Beverly Crusher
70%
Will Riker
60%
Deanna Troi
55%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
50%
Geordi LaForge
45%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
40%
Chekov
35%
Jean-Luc Picard
35%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
30%
Data
30%
Spock
27%
Mr. Scott
25%
Uhura
15%
Mr. Sulu
10%
Worf
0%
A good physician and a caring parent.
You are devoted to your children
and to your occupation.


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz

2 comments:

Debra said...

Ok, I have taken this quiz!! and I almost came out as a red shirt.

Think next week, I'm stealing your "where is the house you grew up?" question.. unless something more intriguing comes up. I've already posted that googlemap photo on my blog (somewhere... it was because of a meme)...but things can be repeated.

Anonymous said...

Turns out I'm Jean-Luc (at 60%)!
Make it so, No. 1!