Sunday, July 09, 2006

Photo meme

There's a great photo meme going around, I believe inspired by Eddie and first brought to fruition by Maggie May.

Here's how it works:

1. You use the comments of this post to request photos of just about anything in my life. (Use discretion, please. Nobody wants to see a photo of my foot warts, for example.)

2. I post the requested photos.

For example, you might say, "Trillwing, I want to see a photo of Chapter 2 with the reviewer's comments." And I would post this:

(Go ahead, click on it to see the gore. And BTW, if you happen to be one of the reviewers of the journal piece created from this chapter, many thanks. Your comments are making for difficult revisions, but they're all good ones.)

You might ask for a photo of the most expensive thing in my apartment, and I'd give you The Liability:



Make sense?

Delurk and comment, por favor!

10 comments:

luckybuzz said...

Hmm...it's a classic, but how about a photo of the object you've owned the longest?

Mon said...

How about a photo of your favorite kitchen item?

Seeking Solace said...

AWWWW. Love puppy pics!!!

squab said...

Maybe a photo of what relaxes you most?

grumpyABDadjunct said...

Lucas's favourite toy.
Your favourite thing to drink while dissertating.

Anonymous said...

Fun!

How about a photo of what you are most proud of?

ScienceWoman said...

Well, I'd ask for a photo of your most precious item, but I know I'd get a picture of Lucas. So how about where you sit when you work on the diss.

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Since Luckybuzz did it, I can too - a photo of the inside of your medicine cabinet, please! (I love virtual snooping.)

Jeff Mather said...

If he'll allow it, how about Mr. T's superhero action figure collection.

Sharon L. Holland said...

Hmm. I think your most abstruse kitchen utensil.