I can't remember on whose blog I saw the Environics 3SC survey, but here are my results:
Surprise! I have an inner angry, sarcastic hippie.
Incidence in Population
* Proportion of Canadian population: 5 per cent
* Proportion of Gen Xers: 14 per cent
* Mostly mirror the general population
Social Justice and Experience-seeking
* Concern for the less fortunate
* Concern for the environment
* Respect for education
* Contempt for traditional authorities
Words to Live By
* There is no being, only becoming
* Everything changed in Seattle
* No justice, no peace
* Singer Sarah McLachlan
* Author Naomi Klein
* Singer/activist Jello Biafra
* Rap-metal group Rage Against the Machine
* Author/activist John Zerzan
* Actress Sarah Michelle Gellar
* Dead Prez
Making it: I'd never do work I didn't believe in.
Spending it: When I must consume at all, I consume with conscience.
Saving it: I'm not saving much now, but when I do I'll call the shots.
Stealing it: No, thanks.
Giving it away: Environmental and social causes.
Post a Comment