Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Not sure what to make of this

Dude! You're 86% from Massachusetts!

Dude! Me and Sully and Fitzie and Sean are gonna hit Landsdowne tonight after the game, hang out at the Beerworks. I'll pick you up at the Coop at 6.

How Massachusetts are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz



Um, yeah. . . Considering I've spent all of 4-5 days of my life in Massachusetts, this is a bit odd. Now is there a quiz like this for California? Because dammit, I'm hella* California girl.


*I hate this word, possibly even more than I loathe "LOL." My students from Northern California really, really like it.

4 comments:

Debra said...

Ok, there are two CA. quizzes at the same site:

http://www.gotoquiz.com/are_you_a_northern_or_southern_californian_1

http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_california_are_you_4

Interesting that you tested so Mass. I tested only 70% Ohioan... and I lived 46 years there.

Jeff Mather said...

Survey says: 100%. But we already knew that. Now, where did I put that scowl?

Anonymous said...

Mine was 97%. Not sure which one I screwed up on, but I'm pretty sure one of those questions (re: whitey) had two correct answers.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm with you babe.

Having said that, I am now fondly reminiscing about the many arguments we had a UC Santa Cruz in which the No. Cal. kids and the So. Cal kids debated obnoxious terminology (especially 'hella.')