Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A morning with the boy

Wednesday is Fang's craziest workday, so it's considerably easier for him if Lucas and I leave the house for part of the day. As I spent most of yesterday finalizing a big syllabus for a new course, I was happy to go adventuring with the boy today.

We took a little walk around a Boise park that features a hill. After a decade in Davis, being able to see an entire city from the top of a hill seemed downright miraculous. I took a ton of photos, but my iPhone camera skills are not strong when it comes to landscapes. This will teach me to carry a real camera. . .

Lucas, as usual, was happy to serve as a photo subject:





2 comments:

Lisa V said...

Great photos. You're still a good mom, I've lapsed into half-ass mom and lay at the bottom of that hill and yell "good job honey!"

Heather Clisby said...

Gorgeous photos! I'm so glad that Lucas has taken to Idaho so well.