1. When he pitches a fit, he arches his back so suddenly that he almost launches himself from my arms.
3. Clothes size: 18 months.
4. Hobby 1: chasing The Liability from room to room. (Poor doggie!)
5. Hobby 2: opening library books and ripping the "date due" tags out of them. (My new hobby: taping "date due" tags back into library books.)
6. He's taller than the kitchen table, my desk, and the bathroom sink. Seriously. Is that freakishly tall for a kid who's not even a year old? 'Cause it's freaking me out that he can just about reach up and type on my laptop while standing on the floor. Have I mentioned that's just freaky?
I suspect he's been snorting Miracle-Gro for babies.
7. He's a little Sir Edmund Hillary. We turn our backs and he's sitting atop a random piece of furniture. His favorite spots: the couch endtables. We can't keep anything on them anymore. And it's pretty clear his next goal is to use one of the tables to mount an attack on a neighboring bookshelf.
a. Sleeping through the night? Not so much. It's only 10:30, and he's woken up three times since 8:45.
b. Actual toddling? Not yet.
c. The slightest wisp of interest in walking? None at all.