Ten Top Trivia Tips about Trillwing!
- A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted trillwing!
- It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same trillwing!
- Early thermometers were filled with trillwing instead of mercury!
- Native Americans never actually ate trillwing; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness!
- The difference between trillwing and a village is that trillwing does not have a church!
- If you lace trillwing from the inside to the outside, the fit will be snugger around your big toe.
- Trillwing is born white; her pink feathers are caused by pigments in her typical diet of shrimp.
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of trillwing orbiting the Earth!
- It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at trillwing.
- Trillwing can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast!
I have to say #7 and #8 are my favorites.
I like your new graphics, they are pretty!
Post a Comment