Friday, April 07, 2006

The Chapter That Refuses To Be Completed

Good news: I just realized that The Chapter That Refuses to Be Completed shall today become the Chapter That RefuseD To Be Completed. There's so little left to do on it, as far as I'm concerned, that it's inevitable that a full draft will get done today.

I've been working on it since last July. JULY!


Update: It's finally fully drafted. I have a feeling it still has some gaps that Fabulous Adviser and Tough Reader will want me to fill, but I'm happy enough turning it in after I proofread its 60+ pages tomorrow morning.

6 comments:

Phantom Scribbler said...

Congratulations!

Caleb McDaniel said...

Congratulations! Let yourself celebrate this weekend!

Seeking Solace said...

Cheers!!! Hope you celebrate!

ArticulateDad said...

Here, here! You want to head hereward for dinner and a nice bottle of wine once it's finally done? The Rocket Scientist and I are always game for good company.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Hooray!!!!!!!!! Take THAT, chapter!

I guess this means now I have to write "The Only 15 Page Essay That Keeps Being Interrupted By Episodes of Battlestar Galactica", eh?

Jeff Mather said...

Congratulations indeed!